Barbara Ann Johnson-Stokes, the owner of 1st Comes Health.
Our Mission: To influence people to put their health first through the use of Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique (B.E.S.T.), its wellness principles and Health Coaching.
Our Purpose: To influence people to put their health first in daily living; and
Our Vision: To see America healthy, then the world.
Ms. Johnson-Stokes is an Elite Master B.E.S.T. practitioner and a member and affiliate of the Morter Health System (www.morter.com).
Additionally, Ms. Johnson-Stokes is a Licensed Massage Therapist, a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Certified Laughter Wellness Instructor, Master Integrated Energy Instructor, and an Independent Wellness Advocate for DoTERRA (www.mydoterra.com/best)
Ms. Johnson-Stokes received her training in the Bio Energetic Synchronization technique by its creator, Dr. M.T. Morter, Jr., as well as his sons, Dr. Ted Morter and Dr. Tom Morter, and his daughter, Dr. Sue Morter, along with other B.E.S.T. Instructors: Dr. Ralph LeBlanc, Dr. Blake Brown, Dr. Don Williams and Dr. Roland Phillips.
As a Health Coach, Ms. Johnson Stokes has been granted by the Faculty of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, the Certificate of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach with the Official Sanction of The New York State Education Department and studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts, including:
• Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Deepak Chopra, MD, leader in the field of mind-body medicine
• David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
• Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University
• Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
• Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
• Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
• Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
• Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
• David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
• Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
• Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
• Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
As a result, Ms. Johnson-Stokes has developed an approach to wellness that includes B.E.S.T. and Health Coaching. Her clients experience optimal healing and a deeper understanding of the importance of putting their health first.
Where appropriate, Ms. Johnson-Stokes incorporates a Health Coaching Program after a client completes the initial three B.E.S.T. sessions.
1st Comes Health
Executive Mews, Executive Quarters
1930 East Marlton Pike
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org